Friday, January 26, 2007

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Television

Compare.

Davis Didjeridu Tuesday January 23, 2007 10:13 PM:


"I was even more grateful when I realized I would miss both of what I consider the greatest threats to civilization: the President and (what I join City Weekly columnist Bill Frost in referring to it as) That Gawdawful Fox Karaoke Show Which Shall Not Be Named Here."


Bill Frost's True TV The Only TV Column That Matters January 24, 2007 4:01 PM:


"The greatest threats to the hemisphere, American Idol and President Dubya, have knocked the return of Fox's Bones back a week, to Jan. 31. Swell."


I am not so arrogant to believe that Mr. Frost took the time to find this blog, as new and lowly as it is, and copy me. But I don't really care either way. Great to know some of my thoughts are shared by others. However, I didn't care about Bones; I just couldn't catch on to the show after watching the first couple episodes.

1 comment:

Part of the Plan said...

Don't short sell yourself. I've caught DesNews columnists lifting my stuff directly several times.

PotP