Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vouchers Blog Note

As you may have seen, I have published a lot today on school choices. The events of this week have forced me to move faster on my publishing than I had originally planned. Tomorrow, (Thursday) is the day of decision for vouchers in Utah. The House will vote on the measure at 10:45 AM tomorrow. A group of concerned citizens, including myself, will be holding a press conference tomorrow morning to talk about the mistake that vouchers would be for Utahns. The details of the event are below.

Tomorrow, I will also blog about this with my opinion more evident, and hopefully convince some people to change their minds on this important issue.

Who: Citizens of Utah
What: Press Conference on voucher legislation
When: 9:00am - Thursday, February 1, 2007
Where: State Capitol
West Building
House Chamber Lobby

No comments: