Monday, January 8, 2007

What are you writing about?

This blog will focus mainly on political activities. As the title indicates, it will come from the perspective of a lifelong resident of Davis County, Utah. However, I do intend to write about more than just local, Davis County politics. I envision posts on issues covering the globe, the political spectrum, and reflections based on history.
But I have more interests than just politics. I will give my opinions about sports, music, TV, movies, religion, and anything else I can think of and/or about which I lack the tact to shut up.
What I will not discuss (hopefully) are personal interactions that will comeback to bite me later. While my life is too boring to be a Washingtonienne-type, I hope I will not offend friends and family here.

No comments: